SBA 7(a) Loans for Physicians
Physician’s practices are eligible for up to 90% financing with the SBA 7(a) loan program. Financing is available for:
- Practice & real estate Acquisition
- Practice & building expansion (practice must occupy 51% or more of property)
- Partner buyouts
- Debt refinance
Whether you are expanding, moving, or renovating, SBA 7(a) loans are available to finance your costs.
Benefits of SBA 7(a) Loans for Physicians
We recognize the value of local, independent physicians in the community and the complexity of managing a practice in today’s world. Embassy National Bank would like to help by offering both conventional and SBA 7(a) loans to physicians in order to provide:
- Loans with low interest rates with fixed or extended periods
- Conventional loans that are customized to the cash flow of the physician.
- Loans with longer amortization period.
- Loans with flexible prepayment penalties.
Embassy National Bank is familiar with the time constraints involved in sensitive business purchases and real estate acquisitions. Count on us for a quick turnaround.
Contact Embassy National Bank
Contact the loan experts at Embassy National Bank to apply for financing for your medical practice. Our loans are tailored to the exclusive needs of physicians and our team of financial experts will provide guidance through the entire process.